A senior NHS programme manager, trained and experienced, and able to offer you the following benefits:
- Achieving the overall strategic goals of your organisation or collaboration of organizations eg multiple community providers, STPs, ACOs.
- Build collaborative, effective clinical and manager working relationships across organisations with different cultures, incentives and challenges.
- Improve management of projects’ interdependencies and impact on the business in the short, medium and longer term.
- Effectively managing resources among projects within a programme.
- Manage risks, issues and changes across the programme efficiently.
For example, recent experience includes
- Leading the delivery of complex, co-ordinated STP work programmes
- Developed clear governance structures between CCGs STP, local acute trust, primary care, mental health, community services and local authorities. Includes clear risk management and escalation processes.
- Ensuring best practice is developed, delivered and shared at both organisational level, Driving and embedding local strategies for improving performance and processes.
- Developed and implemented qualitative and quantitative measures with tracking to determine performance against the programme’s objectives and individual workstreams.
- Demonstrating change projects are value for money and working closely with QIPP leads.
- Providing appropriate project management training and mentoring as required and responsible for the day-to-day oversight and management of the PMO.
- Providing appropriate governance and programme assurance to STP leadership group as well as statutory authorities
- Challenging traditional ways of working; persuading, motivating and influencing other senior managers to realign their practice where necessary.